We offer 2-week or 4-week courses of Spanish for foreigners from 12 to 17 years of age. And from 17 and older.
It’s an intensive course of Spanish in a language school where all the teachers are bilingual.
English- Spanish teachers,
Georgian- Spanish teachers,
The course is 3 hours in the morning from 9.00 to 12.00
Teaching sessions are all in Spanish by Spanish teachers with the big advantage that your questions will be listened to by a teacher who is able to explain or clarify your doubts in your own tongue.
The school is located in a remarkable place, full of parks and green areas around us.
Lunch is at 1pm and it can be taken in one of our two fantastic local food restaurants:
“De Simon” or “Mesón Lara”. Two streets away or just next to our school respectively
Accommodation is available
in a hostel two streets from the school where you can also have delicious Spanish breakfast included.
The school also offers activities in the afternoon and an all-day visit
to “Atapuerca” an archaeological site, a visit to the Human Evolution Museum, a ride in a boat through “El Canal de Castilla”, the cathedral and other emblematic places.
2- weeks programme includes:
- Reservations for coach ride from Madrid Airport to Burgos. (We only make the reservations for you, we will only buy the ticket after receipt of bank transfer.)
- Degree by Red Castle School
- Placement test
- T-shirt, cap and backpack
- Book and materials
- 3 hour course from 9am to 12pm
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Stay in a hostel sharing room with a person of a different nationality, single room possible by 22€ a day more
- 2 afternoons excursions on Saturdays
- All tickets included for the activities and cultural visits
- Arrivals Sunday and departures Saturday
For further information, please contact us at email@example.com